Sunday, February 7, 2016

Enough with Oscar guessing and Happy Birthday wishing - let's get to the good stuff!

The title says it all. I've started this blog in 2014, and last year I was not very active. My last posts were all Oscar and Golden Globes guessing, and I announced to write about how I did in guessing later - which I never did, there is no point to doing it now (for last season!), and there was not really much of a point to planning to do it in the first place.

I want to give this blog another try though, and I really want to find my own voice for it. There is one post I'll be doing soon that I've been planning to do for some time. Guessing Oscars and celebrating celebrities' birthdays... that's something everyone can do, and many people do it better than I. I guess that's the reason why I did it... and then I didn't do it anymore.

PS: I also write reviews on letterboxd, if you're interested, please click the link to my profile there on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment