Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm late, but *hush* let's talk about the Illuminati...

One and a half weeks ago, on Friday the 23rd of May, I wished my unsuspecting facebook friends a "happy Illuminati Day". Why is this day the Illuminati Day? Well, one of the first things you have to know about the Illuminati, except the fact that they are incredibly powerful and conspiratorial, is that their codes are the number "23" and its cross sum, the number "5", and that you can detect their involvement - in historical events for example - by means of these codes.

Here are the TOP 3 things to do and not to do (well, actually, the TOP 2 things to do and the TOP 1 thing not to do), i.e. you should have done and should not have done on Illuminati day to honor the Illuminati, or educate yourself about them:

1. Read the "Illuminatus" trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson


But be aware that you are in for a major mindfuck. I so have to write one or more blog entries about these books one day when I have a lot of time on my hands, but I just can't do it right now, I'm sorry.




2. Watch the (German) movie "23 - Nichts ist wie es scheint" (translation: "23 - Nothing is what it seems") by Hans-Christian Schmid, starring August Diehl


 
The movie is about Karl Koch (1965-1989), played by Diehl, pictured above, a German hacker, who more or less unwittingly became a spy for the Russians during the last days of the Cold War. He also was a coke fiend. He was a big fan of Wilson's trilogy, and identified himself with Hagbard Celine, the arguable hero of the series. Also, he took it literally. And guess what? He died on May 23rd, at the age of 23, in a mysterious car accident. If it were possible to ask Koch himself about the cause of his death, he would probably tell you that he was murdered by the Illuminati because he knew too much. If you ask the anti-conspiracy theorists of the world who dominate the mainstream media, they will probably tell you he committed suicide in a desperate attempt to prove his point.

I so have to write a review of this movie on letterboxd, and this will probably happen before I ever write any however small blog entry about Wilson's books.

3. DON'T read the novel "Angels & Demons" (which is known by the title "Illuminati" here in Germany) by Dan Brown, or watch the movie based on it starring Tom Hanks!


I've seen the movie "The Da Vinci Code" (poster pictured above), and I pretty much plain hated it. "Angels & Demons" is its sequel (or is it its prequel, as the novel actually came out before TDVC - I don't care, honestly!), and I doubt it's any better. I won't watch it, I just won't! Also, judging from the few things I've read about the story of "Angels & Demons", which is about the "Illuminati", it seems pretty random to me as an "Illuminati purist", and even seems to contradict almost everything I've "learned" about the Illuminati by watching "23" and reading Wilson's trilogy. Write the same story and call the conspirators anything but the Illuminati, it could be a decent book and movie... *could* - but call them the Illuminati, in my eyes you're committing blasphemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment